I would like to return or exchange* an item that does not suit me.
Step 1: If you would like to return or exchange your item (to get a different size or color), please make sure that you meet the following conditions:
- You have 14 days following the reception of your package to return it to us.
- Labels must be attached to the item the same way as received.
- The item has to be in its original packaging.
Step 2: Contact us by email at email@example.com or directly via our contact.
Make sure that the following information appears on your email: your order number, names of the returned items, as well as what you wish to obtain from the return (refund, voucher or exchange with a different size/color).
Step 3: We will answer you within 48 hours with the postal address to return the goods to.
Be informed that return shipping costs remain at your expense.
Items must be returned in their original condition. Any items that have been washed or worn (without the label) cannot be returned or refunded.
Step 4: Confirm to us by email that your product have been shipped and provide us with the package’s shipping number.
This will allow us to pay customs fees if any are applied. If we do not have this information, we will not be able to pay the customs fees and your package will be returned to you automatically.
Step 5: As soon as we receive the items, they will be inspected and according to your request we:
- Refund your items: you will receive an email to confirm the refund of your order.
- Exchange your items: Items will be exchanged by those indicated on your return form, you will receive an email confirming the exchange as well as a new order number.
OZ Durag reserves the right to refuse returns sent or communicated after the delay of return, or articles which are not in the same condition as when they were received. Once the return is approved, you will be refunded through the same payment method used to make the purchase. The maximum refund delay is of 10 days. Please note that the refund delay on your bank account always depends on your bank